In fine-tuning your e-commerce strategy locally, your subsidiaries or preferential contacts in each country are your best allies. However, your brand's worldwide strategy and a market's local strategy can sometimes seem hard to reconcile.
Datawords, drawing on the strength of its multicultural make-up, can serve as an intermediary and facilitate your negotiations with your subsidiaries.
With its knowledge of your brands and website, its rigorous and highly organised approach, and its dedicated teams, Datawords is well placed to take charge of the regular maintenance of your e-commerce website:
- launching products at different times, taking seasons and national holidays into account
- modifying product sheets to comply with the legislation in force in each country
- parameterising promotional offers zone by zone
- adapting the website's ergonomy to local cultural codes
- parameterising product availability, market by market
- managing mini-sites, each dedicated to a product, and Facebook applications with redirection to your e-commerce website
- sending newsletters with promotional offers