Analysis of International Social Media Marketing Trends
Internet users’ surfing habits, website visits and expectations vary from one market to another and from one social network to the next. Thanks to our constantly updated local information, we put your international projects on a sound footing.
International Social Media Consulting
Together, we draw up the most effective action plan to give your brand an effective profile on the social networks in your key markets and promote your products and identity (local positioning, specific platforms, balance between local and international posts, local practices, etc.)
Management of International Social Networks
Tailor-made preparation is essential for the smooth running of the campaigns and social media posts (selection and parametrization of the systems, definition of respective responsibility boundaries, your subsidiaries’ validation processes, planning according to time zones, moderation charter, etc.)
- Facebook: all your local pages linked and accessible from your global page.
- YouTube: subtitles, voice-over and motion design, multilingual SEO, local channels
- Twitter: multilingual centralization of defined local accounts
- Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr: international diversification of the social media platforms
- Weibo, Renren, Youku, ВКонтакте, etc.: roll-out on specific market platforms
- Wikipedia: preparation of your content and presentation to Wikipedia communities
- TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google Maps: promotion of your boutiques
- Multilingual blogs and forums: multilingual community management on your own platforms