For worldwide brands, the production of digital content and multilingual e-commerce are becoming more and more complex.
- Continuing growth in the number of publication platforms: desktop websites, mobile websites, YouTube, Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Increasing numbers of languages on these platforms to keep pace with globalisation (15 languages on average)
- The accelerating frequency of content updating
Ensuring respect for the brand image depends more than ever on multilingual content management by linguistic experts, on technology and on Web marketing.
To Simplify Your International Online Communications
In the hands of specialised technicians working in their mother tongues, the complexity of multilingual digital production disappears:
- Delivery periods are reduced
- Quality can be obtained for lower cost
Datawords meets all the digital content and e-commerce requirements of major world brands.
The quality of its technical and linguistic teams and its partnerships with world platforms make Datawords the European specialists in multilingual digital production.
Attested by our ISO 9001 certification in 2008, our rigorous approach to quality has been a guiding force for our multilingual production since 2000, enabling us to take on the most complicated projects.
We select our translators and localisation specialists on the basis of very precise criteria and their evaluation continues with each project.
We ensure the confidentiality of all documents entrusted to us. This is the cornerstone of the relation of confidence that exists between us and our customers.
Where the multilingual implications of developments in the digital sector are concerned, we remain ahead of the game by nurturing partnerships with the major international digital players (Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Baïdu, Yandex, Acquia, SDL, etc.).